Do you live near North Central Ohio? You can come in and let us show you the 3-D on our high definition screen, or take it home to view.
1. Come to our office with any ideas, pictures, drawings, etc., and we will give you a cost based on the complexity of the home (ceilings, roofs, angled walls, etc.). This allows us to reduce the cost on simpler plans. Rest assured, the preliminary meeting is free till you sign the contract. We are not a high pressure sales company!
2. We will give you a contract to sign. Half of the payment is due prior to starting based on the estimated square foot, using a price schedule, usually 52(simple), 60(med. simple), 68(normal), 76(med. complex), or 85(complex) cents per sq. ft..
3. We will make preliminary drawings and either send them to you for your review by e-mail, or have you come in to which you will be able to view your home in 2D or 3D.
4. Readjust plans till you are happy with them. This may take a couple tries because we want them right. A new home is a big investment and must be right, however, if we have to start all over, we may notify you of additional charges.
5. When you are satisfied with the drawings, we will notify you with the final payment cost. This is determined by using the final square foot multiplied by the original cost per square foot, less the downpayment. The average 2,000 sq. ft. home x 68 cents = $1,360 with $680 as downpayment.
6. Any variations due to local codes may cost extra.