Wherever you live, we can comunicate over the internet. Once we receive key information of what you want in your home, we can design the 3-D home which we will e-mail an attachement which you can view on your own computer in 3-D at your leasure. Then, tell us what you want to change & we'll resend the plan with the changes. this way you'll see & get exactly what you want.
1. Send us any ideas, pictures, drawings, etc. you have via E-Mail, fax, or mail and we will give you a cost based on the complexity of the home (ceilings, roofs, angled walls, etc.). This allows us to reduce the cost on simpler plans.
2. We will send a contract to sign & return along with half of the payment due prior to starting based on the estimated square foot, usually 52(simple), 60(med. simple), 68(normal), 76(med. complex), or 85(complex) cents per sq. ft..
3. We will make preliminary drawings and send them to you for your review. We can send them on paper, an e-mail attachment in PDF format, or a file to which you will be able to view in 2D or 3D.
4. Readjust plans till you are happy with them and return to you. This may take a couple tries because we want them right. A new home is a big investment and must be right, however, if we have to start all over, we may notify you of additional charges.
5. When you are satisfied with the drawings, we will send you the final drawings included in the package along with the final payment cost. This is determined by using the final square foot multiplied by the original cost per square foot, less the downpayment. The average 2,000 sq. ft. home x 68 cents = $1,360 with $680 as downpayment.
6. Any variations due to local codes will be made at additional cost.